Cloud-based technology solutions continue to be a predominant factor in IT growth. From business intelligence to email security to customer relationship management, the steady progress in cloud offerings translates to regular new releases of cloud software. With a wide range of applications and services that have a positive contribution to business productivity, there is no shortage of options to consider.
As your business needs change, your technology needs evolve as well. Always be on the lookout for the best new tools to enhance your existing cloud environment.
Here are 5 new cloud tools you want to consider investing in in 2017:
- ShareFile – Send files safely and securely whether in-office or on the road with ShareFile. Bank-level encryption protects your files, emails and attachments in transit and at rest. A 24/7 U.S. based support system is always on standby to troubleshoot any issues. Now with collaboration and workflow features, you can work better together with your clients and your team.
- XenMobile– Beyond just Mobile Device Management, XenMobile is the most complete enterprise mobility management solution. XenMobile allows you to configure and manage mobile devices that can be shared by multiple users. Now with mobile app and mobile content management, users can enjoy an enhanced experience on any device without compromising security.
- Cloudlock– Cisco Cloudlock is a cloud-native cloud access security broker (CASB) that helps you move to the cloud safely. It protects your cloud users, data, and apps. Cloudlock’s simple, open, and automated approach uses APIs to manage the risks in your cloud app ecosystem. With Cloudlock, you can more easily combat data breaches while meeting compliance regulations. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/security/cloudlock/index.html
- SD-Wan–SD-Wan provides a resilient network for a high-performance user experience, while lowering IT costs and maintaining security. This enterprise solution improves WAN Virtualization and WAN efficiency. With failover capabilities, it allows the aggregation of cost-effective bandwidth and improves the cloud experience. https://www.citrix.com/products/netscaler-sd-wan/
- ProofPoint Anti-Spam solution– When deployed as a Cloud service, ProofPoint Anti-Spam protects against malware, imposter email and business email compromise. Aside from reducing SPAM, this service also has 30-day email continuity and email encryption options to ensure your emails are always safe when sent across the Internet.
These newer offerings are certainly worth considering as either stand-alone products or additions to your complete cloud arsenal. If you are working with a managed services provider, you may want to inquire about including one or more of these new tools.
DiamondIT is consistently researching and testing the latest developments in cloud releases. Learn more about DiamondIT’s CloudCentric and ManageCentric offerings here, email us directly, or call us at (877) 716 – 8324.