Remote Monitoring & Management for SMBs
We focus on the security and effectiveness of your systems so you can focus on growing your business.
Gain Insights and a Proactive Return on Your IT Investments
Well, that’s how we like to describe it. Be insightful and proactive. Get the most value out of your IT investments, pay for only what you need, and reduce and control costs.
Remote Monitoring & Management Architecture
What is RMM?
RMM is the proactive, remote tracking of network and computer health. RMM helps to enhance the overall performance of technical support staff and take advantage of resources.
- Proactive response & on-site support
- Business Assessment of your IT stack
- Pay-as-you-go model
- Increased return in IT investments
- Rapid delivery model
- Patch management
- Rock-solid security
We continually monitor the stability and security of your network so you can experience maximum uptime, increase efficiency and focus on core business functions.
- Less time spent on IT concerns — more time spent growing your business.
- Guaranteed response times and virtual CIO business reviews.
- Customized reporting provides complete visibility into your network health and IT assets, allowing for timely budgeting of IT expenses.
- We ensure your IT network and assets remain operational avoiding unexpected expenses and reducing costs.
- Our RMM allows mobile access to customers, ensuring 24/7 service and support.
- All system patching is performed during off-peak hours to minimize disruptions to your network.
DiamondIT is here to help
DiamondIT offers a unique IT perspective to clients all across Central & Southern California. Understanding how different remote monitoring and management services work together is key to finding the right solution, the most powerful solution, for your thriving enterprise. Thankfully, the experts at DiamondIT have deployed hundreds of RMM solutions in the last decade, meaning their experience is your gain. With DiamondIT, a wealth of RMM expertise is at the ready for you. Call 877.716.8324 to speak with the experts at DiamondIT about moving from in-house technology to more powerful, more secure, and more scalable cloud solutions!